Acrylonirile Butadiene Styrene/ABS Sheet & ABS Rod
About ABS Sheet & Rod:
ABS is formed by the polymerisation of styrene and acrylonitrile on to thermoplastic rubber which is then melt compounded with styrene acrylonitrile.
ABS sheets can be processed with ease and versatility. They can be machined, turned, drilled, milled, sawed, bored, die-cut, routed and sheared using high speed carbide-tipped tools. ABS can be machine finished by filing, grinding, sanding, buffing and polishing.
The combinations of the copolymers gives ABS sheet excellent surface appearance that is scratch resistant and available with smooth or textured surface. It has stronger, stiffer and tougher properties than high impact polystyrene (HIPS). ABS sheets also have superior resistance to high temperatures and chemicals than HIPS. ABS is a light and rigid material used in a variety of products.
▪ High rigidity and impact strength
▪ Excellent abrasion resistance
▪ Excellent electrical properties, moisture and creep resistance
▪ Work temperatures ranging from -50℃ to +70℃
▪ ABS has good chemical and stress cracking resistance to inorganic salt solutions, alkalis and many acids (Except strong oxidizing acids)
▪ ABS is easily machined to close tolerances, is tough, dimensionally stable and may be thermoformed
▪ Automotive interior and exterior
▪ Aircraft interior trims
▪ Home appliances
▪ Architectural model buildings & Prototype Models
▪ Machine parts and rollers
▪ Pipes & fittings
Key Words: abs sheet, abs rod, acrylonirile butadiene styrene sheet, acrylonirile butadiene styrene rod, acrylonirile butadiene styrene pannel, acrylonirile butadiene styrene plate, acrylonirile butadiene styrene board, abs pannel, abs plate, abs board, abs bar, abs stick, abs extruded rods, extruded abs sheet, abs rigid board, plastic abs sheet, abs sheeting, colored abs sheet, abs plank, anti-static abs sheet, white abs sheet, abs hard plate, abs round bar
Note: Usually, the color and length can be customized, width will according to the avaible extrusion mould or molding mould. Tolerance for length, width, diameter and thickness may vary when manufacturing. Details please call at +86-755-28326940 or email us to email@example.com.