Teflon/Polytetrafluoroethylene/PTFE Sheet, PTFE Rods
About PTFE Sheet & Rod:
PTFE resistant to practically every chemical known to man and has a surface as slippery as ice on ice to which no substance will adhere. PTFE will operate continuously at 260°C in harsh conditions for long periods. It will not degrade when exposed to long term sunlight.
PTFE is available in sheets, rods, tubes and plates in various different grades. Other forms of PTFE available include: glass filled and Skived Tapes.
▪ Outstanding chemical resistance
▪ Superb electrical insulating properties and high dielectric properties
▪ Stability work in temperature range from 260°C down to liquid nitrogen temperatures (-260°C)
▪ And a very low coefficient of friction, resulting in unique non-stick behaviour
▪ Lowest co-efficient of friction
▪ Physiologically inert
▪ Unaffected by almost all chemicals
▪ Continuous use at high temperatures
▪ Slippery non-stick surface
▪ Outstanding dielectric properties
▪ Piston rings, glide rings, lantern rings and back up rings
▪ Slide bearings
▪ Electrical and thermal insulators
▪ Molded Virgin PTFE:
▪ 15% or 25% Glass filled:
Oxidation and acid resistance, dimensional stability, good electrical properties
▪ 25% Carbon filled:
Excellent dry wear resistance, good chemical resistance, lowest electrical resistance, good wear resistance in water applications
Key Words: ptfe sheet, ptfe rod, teflon sheet, teflon rod, polytetrafluoroethylene sheet, polytetrafluoroethylene rod, teflon ptfe sheet, skived ptfe sheet, ptfe teflon board, ptfe stick, ptfe bar, ptfe board, ptfe plate, ptfe molding sheet, virgin ptfe bar, teflon bar
Note: Usually, the color and length can be customized, width will according to the avaible molding mould. Tolerance for length, width, diameter and thickness may vary when manufacturing. Details please call at +86-755-28326940 or email us to firstname.lastname@example.org.