Pure PVC, PVC-ESD, UV Retardant PVC
Plastic material Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) is a major thermoplastic material and comes in many different forms, most notably in PVC sheet and PVC rod form. These different forms modify the properties to suit particular applications. Plasticisers, stabilisers and impact modifiers can be added to produce these modifications.
In general, PVC is light, water resistant, offers a long life cycle and does not require much maintenance. These excellent qualities makes PVC one of the most commonly used plastics today.
The properties of PVC give the material high rigidity and strength compared to other plastics and also allow it to be formable and machinable.
▪ Excellent electrical insulating properties
▪ Very high chemical resistance
▪ Work temperature 0℃～+70℃.
▪ Moderate impact resistance and service temperature
▪ Very good moisture resistance
▪ Good dimensional stability
▪ Self extinguishing
▪ Bathroom doorframe
▪ Edging /edge binding
▪ U profiles or U slot
▪ Door or windows’ crashproof and waterproof binding
Contact: Eva Jiang
Phone: 0086 18988761360
Add: Room 8103, Jinmaoyuan Building, Jinniu Western Road, Pingshan District, Shenzhen, China 518118